The IPM training is also a three-day course that seeks to equip participants with knowledge and skills required to effectively apply the concepts and practices of professional project management, using the integrated approach.
Focus areas include:
- project management principles and concepts;
- project management processes and life cycles,
- effectively managing project constraints (scope, quality, time and cost, etc.);
- integrated project management practices;
- project reporting; how to use relevant project management templates;
- managing project politics and navigating through project political map, among others.